Our client, one of the leading providers for Investment Banks is looking for a technical, client facing Technical Account Manager to join their team. You will be working with an international team, and get fast growing curve together with this expanding firm
– Provide technical implementation and ongoing support of the electronic trading platform for the regional based clients.
– Work with client’s technical team on consultations and understand their technical requests.
– Work with internal technical team to drive the smooth implementation and technical solutions.
– Manage implementation projects in a technical point of view.
– 5 years proven experience in business analysis/ implementation across the financial trading space (non finance candidates will also be considered)
– Programming skills in Core Java or at least a background in Java is required.
– Excellent client facing skills. Excellent Mandarin and English is a must.
– Strong experience in documentations including functional spec and design spec.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Exposure to equities trading or ideally equity derivatives / warrant market making systems highly preferred.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University.
– Able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and excellent client-service/consultancy mindset.