My client, a leading enterprise with one of the largest sophisticated technology setups, is looking for a Technology Risk Manager to manage their second-level line of defense. You will be working with some of the best people in the field to manage a large technology transformation across technology risk and governance.
– Manage Information Security and Risk Management including technology governance, BCP, regulatory and internal requirements.
– Work with different technology stakeholders to facilitate internal/external audits.
– Resolve negative audit findings reported by the security audit team and track the remediation progress.
– Enhance audit process and proficiency by implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques
– Identify potential risks, forecast trends, and uncover insight through various data analytics.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track, and manage them
– Assist to process regular assessment and penetration testing on different applications
– Around 6 – 8 years of experience in technology risk management or relevant IT control, and audit functions in the financial industry.
– Familiar with technology risk management and regulatory requirements.
– Previous IT risk control or audit experience will be an advantage.
– Exposure to security and technology knowledge including DevSecOps and cloud infrastructure.
– Project Management experience in leading large-scale IT Risk Control or Audit projects.
– Knowledge of ISMS, ISO27001, and OWASP IT Security Frameworks.
– CISA, CISM, or/and CISSP certification is preferred.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)