Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for an experienced core Java developer to join their fast growing Equity Derivative Market-Making team in Hong Kong
The team will focus on a combination of business-facing derivatives RFQ projects, core global Java infrastructure, and advanced dynamic language extensions to the core platform to deliver rapid solutions to the desk.
The role involves all aspects of the software life cycle – from requirements gathering, analysis of existing systems and functionalities, through to design and implementation. The candidate will also be involved in the final production roll out and subsequent support.
– Excellent SVP-level Java/Server Side Java Development skills on a UNIX/LINUX/Windows platform
– Experience in JUnit/JMock, someone who has built sophisticated applications in Java/Spring and some Hibernate
– Experience talking to Front Office Quants/Traders/Business Managers
– Test Driven Development experience a plus
– 10-15+ years of experience
– Equity Derivatives experience and MARKET MAKING experience NEEDED
– Computer Engineering degree from a reputed University
**We are looking for a SVP-levle Superstar with Knowledge in market making Java systems**
Overseas candidates welcome to apply. Please indicate current/expected salary on CV