Our client, a leading investment bank, is currently looking for talented storage Engineers to support their entire storage infrastructure. Selected candidate would be part of their team with large responsibilities across the production environment. Great potential and remuneration.
– Support and administrate storage and backup infrastructure for all platforms including SAN Storage, Netbackup and Virtual Tape Library.
– Responsible for infrastructure support and projects including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning.
– Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc.
– Responsible for storage projects including cloud, infrastructure upgrade, automation etc.
– Develop automation script using Shell, Perl Script, Python and Java.
– Extensive experience in storage infrastructure including EMC SAN.
– Strong knowledge and experience with Unix / Linux, Wintel and virtualization platforms.
– Familiar with TCP/IP and network infrastructure, experience in Cisco Switch and F5 Load Balancing technologies is an advantage.
– Good development background with either Shell, Perl or Python.
– Knowledge with Cloud Storage and backup technologies.
– Engineering degree from a reputed University
– Good English Communications skill and interpersonal skills.