Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently looking for a Storage Engineer to support their storage infrastructure across Asia. The selected candidate would be part of their team to provide BAU Support and Project implementation. Great potential and remuneration. Perm Position.
– Support and administrate storage and backup infrastructure for all platforms including SAN, NAS Netbackup and Veeam B&R, Veeam VCC etc.
– Support and administrate cloud-based storage and backup infrastructure across Microsoft Azure, and StorSimple.
– Responsible for infrastructure support and projects including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades, and planning.
– Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring, and tuning, security management etc.
– Responsible for storage projects including cloud, infrastructure upgrades, automation etc.
– Develop automation script using Powershell.
– Extensive experience in storage infrastructure at a regional level.
– Experience in Storage infrastructure across EMC / Hitachi / NetApp Storage, EMC / Veeam / Veritas Backup, Cisco / Broadcom / Brocade SAN switch.
– Strong knowledge and experience with Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, Unix & Windows.
– Experience with Cloud Storage and Backup technologies, like Azure StorSimple, AWS S3 etc.
– Knowledge of database, middleware, and backup technologies.
– Engineering degree from a reputed University
– Strong English Communications skill and interpersonal skills to work with regional and global teams.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)