Our client, a leading global financial group, is looking for a Project Manager to manage the configurations and exchange rules with the Asia Stock Exchanges. The selected candidate will be working with the global team to collect requirements and translate into proper action plannings. Perm position with great exposure.
– Act as the contact point with all the regional stock exchanges across regulations and technology changes.
– Translate those requirements and change them into actual documents for the global team.
– Work with the technology teams including OMS, Connectivity, and Infrastructure.
– Manage the technology change delivery across scope, plan, and execution.
– Ensure clear project/programme status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery.
– Management of the entire project across monitoring progress, ongoing control/coordinate the work of the project team.
– Manage the testing phase of the projects, collect the testing feedback for change and adjustment.
– Allocate resources in an effective manner that ensures project delivery, while developing skills and experience of the people on the project.
– 5+ years of technology project management experience in an Equities Trading environment.
– Knowledge of Equities trading, Exchange, Exchange regulations and rules, Connectivity and Exchange Infrastructure Configuration.
– Proven experience in a financial firm.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to work directly with global stakeholders.
– Strong business analysis experience would be a strong plus.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/