Singapore / Thursday November 26, 2020
South-East Asia CIO – Global Financial Group
A leading global financial group in Asia is looking for a regional CIO to lead their technology and innovation development, particularly across the South East Asia countries. We are looking for a true leader to be able to lead both technology development and business adoption in this emerging market.
- Act as a leader to drive the South East Asia IT strategy and direction. Work closely with the senior executive leaders and country C-levels to understand the business needs and long-term vision.
- Manage a large technology division compose of application, digital, infrastructure, and security.
- Identify the latest technology and development in order to help the firm be ahead of the industry competition.
- Engage with senior management and various stakeholders to drive and obtain strategy buy-in, and acquiring necessary resources to complete these projects.
- Manage overall IT budget and resources.
- Manage a large size regional technology team, with appropriate human resources planning, training, and review.
- Manage large scale firmwide programme which could impact the major business development of the firm.
- A strong proven track record of leading a large IT division through Innovation and transformation.
- Strong experience in managing all-rounded IT services on a regional basis.
- Strong experience in managing large scale IT projects, ideally with experience in digital/mobile applications development, Data, and change management.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure management including cloud, data center, network, and servers.
- Strong experience in vendor management across various applications and infrastructure vendors.
- Strong management experience across a regional prospect. Strong ability to perform team transformation and changes.
- Project management experience in planning, budgeting, and architecture design.
- Strong verbal and communication skills to interact with senior management, team members, and vendors, etc.
- Strong experience in technology management across the Asia region, ideally with a focus on South East Asia countries.
- Candidates with industry experience across the consumer financial industry is preferred.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable University. MBA is highly preferable.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "South-East Asia CIO – Global Financial Group" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Follow us ON WECHAT
Scan the QR code and subscribed us!