Our client, a leading enterprise with mission-critical platforms across its domain, is looking for a strong Software Engineering Technical Manager with proven development experience and leadership to lead their technology team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the design and development of the technology platform with future revamp with cloud technology. He/she will also be expected to collaborate with the technology team to drive the latest design and innovation.
– Act as the high-frequency platform technical owner, manage all the technical matters of the platform.
– Manage the full SDLC including solution management, project management, delivery, offshore team, and performance management.
– Lead a sizeable technical team in delivering technical development, implementation, and production support.
– Manage the existing platform on a C++ base with production support and ongoing maintenance.
– Manage the migration to a cloud-based platform and provide technical design, technical directions, and advice to the technical team.
– Provide project management on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Review the technology bottleneck and constantly challenge to ensure the system maintains high availability.
– Manage the continuous improvement of the existing systems and streamline the software development process.
– Provide production support management to ensure the system is of high availability and high reliability.
– At least 10 years of software development experience with recent team leadership experience.
– Previous Experience in C++ development.
– Private / Public Cloud-based platform experience with the container, docker technologies.
– Extensive knowledge in application architecture and design patterns.
– Experience with high frequency and low latency application design and development.
– Strong SQL development experience with data structure knowledge.
– Proven experience across full SDLC, ability to bring software best practices into the team.
– Ability to be hands-on in terms of coding and also in designing/architecture.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent fluency in English and Cantonese
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)