My client, a global technology consulting group is looking for an IT Services Management professional with ServiceNow experience. The selected candidate would be working with large enterprise on top quality IT service. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Understand the current IT Service model and provide advisory to improve the IT Service and Operations Management.
– Be part of the project team to provide the implementation of ITSO and ITOM solutions using ServiceNow platform.
– Establish and advise on IT service model under ITIL framework, across Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level Management.
– Work with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements across the project and service management need.
– Collaborate on solution design and implementation etc.
– 2 – 7 years experience of IT Service Management experience using ServiceNow.
– Administrative experience with ServiceNow platform. Experience with ServiceNow Implementation is a great plus.
– Experience in technology service delivery area under ITIL framework
– Proven track record in managing IT service operations.
– Experience in managing SLA and service delivery.
– Experience with general infrastructure, network and servers architecture design, data center, databases, storage, infrastructure monitoring etc.
– Exposure to Private / Public Cloud technologies would be a great plus.
– Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile SDLC would be a great plus.
– ITIL Certification.
– Great personality and people skill. Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.