My client, one of the leading investment banks here in Hong Kong, is now looking for a Senior Trade Floor Support to join their team and help support their traders across the region. The successful candidate will be in a high-profile role supporting their trading applications (Equities), Exchange, FIX Connectivity, and Market Data, etc.
Excellent remuneration and a great international environment.
– Provide daily application support for all trading systems Fidessa OMS, Algo, FIX connectivity, ULBridge, and Exchange Connectivity (HKEx) for the front office.
– Regional day-to-day support and manage technical queries from Traders during trading hours.
– Daily pre-trade and system health checks, and monitor the system’s capacity and performance.
– Manage and coordinate production rollouts, software upgrades, and market rehearsals, and ensure projects & upgrades meet compliance requirements.
– Actively follow up and provide feedback on production issues (IT Managers) and technical suggestions/improvements (Development Teams).
– At least 6+ years of experience supporting Traders and Cash Equities business.
– Strong experience supporting Equities Trading Applications (either Investment Banking or Securities Trading)m Electronic Exchange Connectivity, FIX, DMA and Algo.
– Strong technical knowledge of the FIX protocol, Windows, UNIX / Linux, scripting/shell / Python and SQL (Oracle or Sybase).
– Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a plus.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent) from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)