It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Insurance Firm, selected candidate will be leading their technology development with various new initiatives. They are quickly expanding and managing large scale applications development.
– Senior SA will manage system development, release and support of the in-house life insurance and investment fund systems.
– Manage and guide local and offshore developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– The candidate will support and manage the development cycle with Agile / Scrum methodology.
– 6+ years software development experience across large scale enterprise projects.
– Experience with enterprise technology including Oracle, PL/SQL Oracle forms & reports.
– Developer experience with Java / J2EE and AIX is preferable.
– Sold SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
– Excellent leadership skill and large team management experience.