Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a senior PM/BA to join their team. The selected candidate will be working with senior leadership and stakeholders to drive the regional Data remediation project, particularly with the Greater China region.
– Drive the data remediation project delivery and work improvements across various business and technology teams for Greater China.
– Work with the technical leadership and regulators to ensure the technical design is aligned with the regulatory and technology objectives.
– Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders and senior management.
– Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
– Ensure the data technology projects are aligning with the regulatory requirement, corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
– Manage the data solution and process delivery, in relation to the data governance function for data control.
– Evaluate and design data strategy with the team on Data Management and Data structure planning.
– Ensures appropriate change management processes are implemented.
– Identifies and manages relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and acts as the primary point-of-contact
– Develop and improve data governance and management metrics including records management, data quality, data integrity, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– Liaise with the business and technology teams in bringing data protection, sensitive data definition is clearly communicated.
– University Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or IT-related discipline
– At least 4 years of project working experience in IT Data Management, Data Governance, or Datawarehousing related projects.
– Knowledge and understanding of Information Architecture standards, policy, design, and delivery.
– Previous track record of project execution (BA/PM) in supporting cross-functional / front-to-back initiatives.
– Experience in running regional data management projects, China projects is preferable
– Experience in working in a regional/local matrix management environment
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications is essential. Chinese (Mandarin) would be a great plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)