Our client is a growing tech firm in Hong Kong that builds AI and chatbot solutions for businesses from various industries like banking, insurance, and retail to enhance customer experience.
They are looking for a senior software engineer which will lead the junior developers to design and develop various chatbot and AI products etc.
– Work closely with the product team to understand the business requirements
– Design the technical solutions and lead the technical development
– Manage and ensure the coding standards and system quality
– Evaluate new stack components and architecture and contribute to new ideas on improving the product
Skills & Requirements:
– Bachelor Degree in software engineering, IT or related disciplines
– More than 4 years of development experience with modern programming languages
– Experience with API / Microservices development
– Experience with DevOps and cloud technology
– Experience with modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel is a plus
– Interested in new technology and willing to learn fast
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Strong sense of ownership and result-oriented
– Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese/Mandarin is essential
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)