Our client, a leading global enterprise with top result in its domain, is looking for a Senior Oracle DBA to join their large technology team in Hong Kong. They have a technology division with 200 people building large enterprise projects. You will be the key person to manage the Oracle technologies. Great remunerations and benefit.
– Provide Oracle Database (10g and 11g) and Oracle 12i E-Business Suite administration, configuration, maintenance, tuning, updates and patching.
– Provide setup and installation of Oracle Applications, Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning.
– Responsible for investigating and diagnosing production issues or outages;
– Responsible for database migrations including cloning databases from RAC, non-RAC and rapid clone.
– Perform analysis on current systems and make recommendation on tactical and strategic solutions for Network, System and Storage Environment
– Provide solutions and designs on database sizing / capacity, space requirements and server configurations.
– At least 5 years experience supporting Oracle Database (11g, 10g, 9i) in an enterprise environment on Unix/Windows platforms.
– Ideally 3 years experience in Oracle E-business Suites 11i and R12 installations and configurations.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL development, ability to manage schemas, SQL optimization and execute deployments.
– Experience in data architecture, rational database modeling and design, metadata management and operational databases etc.
– Server administration skills in Unix or Windows is highly preferred.
– Experience in Scripting Language like Perl, Shell or Batch Scripts would be highly preferred.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.