Our client, a well-established leading MNC, is seeking a Senior Oracle 11i ERP Implementation Specialist to join their team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
– 5 years+ Hands-on experience on Oracle ERP implementation projects; Responsible for designing, configuring, testing and deploying the Distribution and Manufacturing modules
– Experience in Oracle Applications versions 11i or above is a MUST
– Hands-on experience in Oracle Development Tool, PL/SQL, Workflow and Discoverer
– Responsible for preparing functional and technical specifications; assisting in project planning, management and team management; working with developers to ensure timely deployment; providing technical support for Oracle Applications
– Experience in Oracle Distribution modules (Quoting, Telesales, Advanced Pricing, Order Management, Purchasing, Shipping execution, Inventory) & Oracle Manufacturing modules (Inventory, BOM, WIP, MRP, Mfg scheduling) HIGHLY PREFERRED
– University degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline