Our client, a leading Asset Manager, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be part of a global team tasked with managing, supporting and rolling out a global, low latency trading infrastructure.
– Work as part of a global team to design, engineer, implement and support a complex network environment including low latency trading, enterprise computing, desktop connectivity and LAN / WAN.
– Ensure the technology environment built satisfies high availability and security requirements.
– Serve as the technical expert (SME) for escalation of issues, critical incidents in a tier-3 capacity.
– At least 8+ years’ experience in a hands-on network engineering role designing and implementing trading & market data networks with low latency and 24/7 “always on” availability.
– Cisco, Arista, Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF).
– CCNP pr CCIE certification a plus.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related).
– Excellent communication skills in English.