Our client, a global consulting group, is looking for seasoned Senior Network Engineer to join their infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be involving in multiple large scale network support and projects. Great potential and remuneration.
– Responsible for the administration of LAN/WAN server, network infrastructure planning and execution and voice/telecommunication system setting and planning.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed data telecommunications systems more efficiently.
– Plans and executes data network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Strong experience in networking equipments and operations on Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, MPLS, etc
– Experience in LAN / WAN configuration, cabling, subnetting and VPNs, tunneling protocols, etc
– 5+ years of experience in the networking field.
– CCNA, CCNP is highly preferable.
– Strong academic qualifications and an engineering degree
– Good Communication Skill in English