Our client, a global investment bank, is looking for advanced network professional (CCIE) to join their technical, regional organization to support their mission-critical network infrastructure for the firm.
– Assessing the network and through the use of knowledge and available tools identify and resolve faults
– Making key decisions in terms of the impact of any fault or change on users and existing infrastructure
– Gathering requirements from core networks product managers, service managers, product engineers and solution delivery centre
– Liaising with other technology, business areas and 3rd party vendors in pursuit of resolving the problem or communicating progress
– Ensuring all tasks are recorded and completed in a professional and structured manner and all company process and procedures are followed
– Acting as a gatekeeper for changes that go into production and implement changes according to stakeholder requirements
– CCIE certification and equivalent
– Solid hands-on Cisco product configuration using IOS, Nexus, ACI, CSP, Firepower highly preferred
– Experience of the following LAN/WAN Protocols & Technologies: (TCP/IP, Multicast, Ethernet, VPN, MPLS, Wireless)
– Solid hands-on following routing & bridging protocols: (BGP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, Ether-channel)
– ITIL Practitioner Certification
– Experience of working within a large multiple-site, multi-protocol LAN & WAN, preferably within a global financial institution
– Working knowledge and design of multicast-enabled LAN/WANs
– Experience in control, risk and compliance framework
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)