Excellent opportunity for a talented and seasoned Marketing Manager to join a leading fashion group.
To Manage Brand image, Marketing and CRM:
– Develop strategic plan that promote the brand uniqueness and develop aggressive marketing and promotion campaign
– Lead the Marketing programs on detail execution
– Work closely with Creative, Marketing and Communication, and Visual Merchandise teams to deliver the brand image through various communication channels.
– Work with CRM team to better understand customer profiles and spending patterns to tailor-made programs for different customer type.
– Carry out market research and provide analysis in deciding tenant mix to maximize sales potential.
To Manage Public Relations, Event Management and Visual Presentation:
– Build, Develop and synergize relationships with media, press and PR Agencies to ensure maximum public exposure.
– Plan and execute special events, including roadshow, exhibits and pop-up stores.
– Plan and oversee creative and production for visual presentation such as mall-wide decoration and in-store event set up.
– Ensure visual display and merchandising in line with brand standard and guidelines.
– At least 5 years experience in PR, Marketing, and Communications from an agency background.
– University degree from a reputable college.
– Excellent Communication skills with fluency in written and verbal English and Chinese
– Think outside the box