Our client, a leading large enterprise, is looking for a Senior Project Manager in managing their new next-generation IoT technology program. The selected candidate will be managing technical IT Delivery, Solutions, and Integration. High-profile Enterprise Tech Programme.
– Manage the IT Project delivery across the Product Development cycle and IT PMO process.
– Manage the technology delivery projects including Cloud, Infrastructure, Software Development, and Testing Integration from end to end.
– Work closely with the cross-functional and regional stakeholders across project plans, deliverables, requirements, milestone charts, status reports, etc.
– Work with different parties including business stakeholders, IT Vendors, and Solutions Providers on the actual deliveries.
– Understand the business process and provide analysis, and recommendations for the system development.
– Work with the technical teams in delivering technology solutions and project plans.
– Work with the technology team and vendors to drive the projects with aligned objectives, resources, and expectations.
– Key person to drive the technology launch plan and execution. Work with various functional teams on collaboration.
– Manage the vendor management parts including expectations, scope, budget, and timeline.
– Project delivery experience in managing a large-scale IoT Technology program.
– Experienced in delivering large-scale enterprise projects, especially Property related projects including Internet of Things (IoT), facilities management, and energy saving
– Strong technical background in evaluating technical architecture and technical design.
– Strong project management, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills with senior management.
– Strong exposure to emerging technology, 5G networks, and IoT Technology would be preferred.
– Experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, engaging vendor’s negotiation on the scope of work, and allocating massive budget and cost spending;
– Understanding of Enterprise PMO Framework and the project & program risk management;
– Experience running Projects under both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology;
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)