Our client, an international listed company in Hong Kong is now looking for a experienced IR manager to join their team.
– Develop Investor Relations and Corporate Communications strategies
– Establish and maintain relations with investors, fund managers, analysts, government departments, related institutions and media
– Produce annual report, interim report, press release and all other necessary collaterals for effective and efficient investor relations
– Monitor relevant media coverage on a wide range of investment and other relevant topics
– Organize AGM, press conference, roadshows and investor presentations and all necessary events for both investors and media
– Prepare and maintain the Company’s financial model for internal budgeting and external investor relations requirement
– Participate in merger and acquisition deals and corporate re-structuring
– Work closely with Finance Department and ensure compliance with listing rules
– Degree holder in respective discipline (communications, journalism, marketing or finance)
– Minimum 8 years of solid and professional experience in investor relations in sizable listed companies or agencies, experience in investment banking, energy, or pharmaceuticals industries would be good
– Familiar with listing rules and statutory requirements of HKEx and SFO
– Good connection with investment bankers, investment institutions, fund managers, analysts, etc.
– Candidates with less experience will be considered for assistant management roles