Our client, a leading Investment Bank in the region, is looking for an experienced Information Security & Technology Risk expert to join their team and help the development & implementation security controls, policies, standards and BCP.
– IT Risk advisory: work closely with IT Managers and the business to ensure security policies & standards are adopted and implemented. Provide guidance to all IT groups and teams on business continuity planning across the region.
– Incident management: respond to critical security alerts / vulnerabilities, and work closely with key stakeholders to report high-priority incidents and recommend mitigation strategies.
– On going projects: improve the firm’s security infrastructure. Identifying gaps in compliance, information security, business continuity standards and IT policies.
– 8-10+ years’ experience in a Financial Institution:
- Information Security
- Technology Risk
- Business Continuity Planning
– Strong infrastructure and security knowledge (covering Windows Desktop, Server, UNIX/Linux, Storage, Networking, Databases, applications, Market Data etc).
– Business Continuity (application failover, crisis management, BCP planning).
– Risk analysis & assessments to ensure compliance with IT standards and regulatory requirements.
– Excellent Communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
– Security Certification in in CGEIT, CISM, CISA, CISSP or CRISC, or equivalent.
Please clearly state what you have done and include relevant projects / information on your resume.