A leading MNC is looking for a Senior Human Resources Officer to provide all-rounded HR support and administration for the Asia-Pacific region.
– Provide HR advisory and services to all employees across the Asia Pacific region
– Manage HR operations for specific countries in Asia, including, payroll, tax, medical, MPF, employee database management, employment contracts, employee letters etc.
– Manage the recruitment processes, performance management, employee relations, organizational development etc.
– Maintain HR policies and procedures; provide communication and guidance to managers and employees
– Perform analysis and reporting for headcount, attrition, diversity etc.
– Keep informed of employment law and regulations for APAC countries and implement changes
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 4+ years of HR related work experience within a sizable global firm
– Good knowledge and experience of payroll, tax, benefits in APAC countries
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a strong sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Strong client relationship skills and ability to liaise at all levels
– Strong team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as they arise
– Good problem solving and analytical skills
**Please provide current and expected salary on applications**