Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist looking for career stability and growth. Our client, a medium-sized leading financial services firm, is looking for a hands-on HR Manager, to provide a full spectrum of HR support and advisory services across all business units.
– Provide HR support and advisory services to employees and line managers on recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits etc.
– Manage the recruitment processes, including, job posting, CV screening, coordinating and conducting interviews
– Oversee the HR administration of payroll, benefits and tax
– Handle employment contracts, conduct employee inductions, etc.
– Maintain HR policies and procedures, provide communication and guidance to managers and employees
– Perform analysis and reporting for headcount, attrition, budgets etc.
– Keep informed of employment law and regulations and implement changes
– Work closely with the business to drive projects
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 8+ years of related experience gained from sizable MNCs / international organisations / financial institutions
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and preferably Mandarin
– Good knowledge of HR practices and employment laws
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise
– Strong organisational and time management skills