Our client, a leading global enterprise with top result in its domain, is looking for a Senior ERP Implementation Manager to join their large technology team in Hong Kong. They have a technology division building large enterprise projects. You will be implementing the upgrade of a large ERP system. Great remunerations and benefit.
– Work closely with key stakeholders on solutions design and development, through collaboration and discussion. Define requirements and specification.
– Understand the legacy ERP system and analyze the flow. Market research and select the best ERP vendor for the company.
– Lead ERP technical team to provide deployment and implementations.
– Keep track on project issues & risks and monitor the progress on resolution.
– Report ERP implementation status to senior management / project team regularly.
– Direct report to Deputy GM and ERP Steering Committee.
– Work closely with all Department Heads, Board of Directors, ERP Steering Committee, external ERP vendors.
– High chance to takeover the Head of IT role after successfully project delivery.
– At least 10 years experience in project management and 5 years ERP project implementation experience.
– Strong project management experience ideally in a regional implementation project.
– Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin. Cantonese would be a plus.
– Strong leadership experience in leading a large team.
– May require relocation to the mainland China.
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.