Our client, a major FinTech Group is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data engineering team. The selected candidates will be working on some of the latest technologies in Cloud and Big Data. Great project sound project exposure and growth opportunities.
– Work with the business analysts and translate the technical data requirements to the development team.
– Analyze the Data Interchange formats Participate in the entire SDLC including user requirements collection, system design, development, documentation, and testing.
– Design the data flow and pipelines in the data lake platform.
– Analyze, design and develop the data pipeline, framework, and infrastructure for data generations.
– Design, build and maintain a modern, automated, cloud-native data analytics infrastructure.
– Design and develop data storage strategy and architecture, to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
Role and Responsibilities:
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in building a modern data lake, data warehouse, and data pipelines.
– Experience in building a highly scalable cloud data platform.
– Experience in building and maintaining data warehousing and big data tools, including Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark. Spark SQL and HIVE.
– Extensive knowledge in traditional RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
– Experience with cloud big data and ETL tools such as Google Big Table, Big Query, and Air Flow.
– Strong knowledge and experience with Apache Beam in implementing batch and streaming data processing jobs, strong Development background in Python or Java.
– Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
– Financial knowledge and working experience are preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)