A global investment bank is looking for a strong voice network specialist / project manager to join their regional team.
– Build strong relationships with internal clients as well as external vendors for ongoing projects and support
– Implement and manage network projects in accordance with the change management process.
– Coordinate project implementation from network perspective, participating in acceptance tests and working with vendors
– Responsible for technical support of the mission critical Cisco Voice and other voice infrastructure
– Work with the global teams and vendors to define/deliver Network Voice solutions according to business needs
– Responsible for IP telephony support
– Provide on-call support to network incidents during non-office hours as needed
– Degree holder in Computer Science or a related technical field
– At least 5 years of experience in Network Voice design, project management, and other networking related areas
– The ideal candidate should posses a CCNP
– Have a broad range of experience with successful IP Telephony solutions delivery
– Experience with Unified communications and applications integration would be preferred
– Excellent communications and presentation skills in English
This will initially be a 1 year contract with a potential to renew or covert to permanent. Local candidates already based in Hong Kong will be preferred.