Our client, a leading financial group, is looking for an experienced Automation and Manual Testing QA to join their Fintech platform team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both manual and automation testing, and experience testing mobile applications. You will be responsible for designing and executing test plans and test cases, identifying and reporting defects, and collaborating with developers to ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
– Prepare test strategies, develop and execute test plans and test cases for the new software
– Develop and maintain automation scripts and frameworks for testing the platform and mobile application
– Conduct manual testing of the platform and mobile application to identify and report defects
– Collaborate with developers to ensure the timely resolution of defects and the delivery of high-quality software
– Perform internal tests, User Acceptance Tests, User Manuals & User Training
– Analyze and report test results and metrics to stakeholders, including defects, test coverage, and quality metrics
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
– 5+ years of experience in manual and automation testing, with experience testing mobile applications
– Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, including test planning, test case design, and test execution
– Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, or other similar tools
– Experience with mobile testing frameworks
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex issues
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
– Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)