Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Security Operations Engineer to join their cybersecurity team. The selected candidate will be putting on the red hat in leading penetration tests and finding weak points. Great exposure, perm position, and growth opportunity.
– Part of the Cyber Security Team to perform penetration tests for web applications, APIs, Infrastructure, mobile apps, and networks.
– Perform application security planning and hardening.
– Review Security Events, and provide investigation, and remedial action.
– Develop the application coding guideline and application security scanning process.
– Develop a penetration test policy and source code review guidelines.
– Review the configuration of Firewalls, WAF, IDS / IPS, and other security devices.
– Perform Information Risk Assessment and due diligence on the vendor selection process.
– Provide technical support and configuration on security infrastructure and systems.
– Around 5 years of experience in First level Security defense management.
– Extensive experience in performing application security assessments.
– Passion for putting the red hats to perform offensive security and assurance.
– Strong understanding of performing penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, and application/infrastructure security reviews for web and mobile applications. Experience in supporting network infrastructure and performing secure coding reviews.
– Hands-on experience working with Tenable Nessus, Nmap, Burp, IBM AppScan, Zap, Kali Linux, etc.
– Experience with digital security and the recent adoption of mobile and web security measures.
– Experienced in secure application coding and application security scanning.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Security Certificates in CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, or equivalent qualifications are a great plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)