Our client, one of the leading global financial institution – with one of the most complex IT organisations in the region – are now looking for an experienced Security Architect Lead to join their regional technology architecture office.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Application (Web / Mobile / Internet), Data and Network Security.
– Provide technical advisory for senior technology management on application, data and network security.
– Establish and maintain security technical design standards, frameworks and reference architectures.
– Develop the firm’s security policies & standards; enforcing them across all IT (including OS, Applications, and IT infra).
– Strong knowledge and familiar with latest threats across application, data and network.
– Familiar with regional country regulations which relevant to Information Security and Solution.
– Assist System Development and Infrastructure Teams to apply technical security standards and solutions.
– At least 10 years’ experience in IT with relevant enterprise IT Security experience.
– Experience in security solution design across application, data and network.
– Experience in establishing security design standards including OAuth, SAML, Active Directory, Mobile etc.
– Experience with development methodology in Agile.
– Experience with designing security solutions across Cloud environment.
– Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Certifications in CISA, CISSP, CISM is a big plus.