Our client, a leading large enterprise with a large CyberSecurity Center and SOC in Hong Kong, is looking for a Director in Security and Cyber Intelligence in providing security and threat intel for the organization. Great exposure and scale to work with one of the most prominent organizations in the region.
– Oversight of SOC Operations in Hong Kong to monitor potential risks, threats, and attacks.
– Provide Security Incident Process Management across SLA, KPI, SOP building threat intel platform.
– Review and manage security systems including security log, user behavior analytics, vulnerability scanning, and security playbook automation.
– Monitor suspicious cloud-based user activities, potential hazardous actions, malware, etc.
– Lead and manage the threat intel platform in providing intelligence across cyber security.
– Advice development teams and technology product owners on security to withstand known attack vectors and prevalent threats.
– Work with senior management including CIO, and Technology Heads in providing external threat intelligence insight.
– At least 10 years of hands-on technical experience in the Information Security and/or Cyber Security area.
– Experience with vulnerability assessments, environment scanning, security controls, etc.
– Experience with Security Data Analytics technology in SIEM, UEBA, ELK, and SOAR.
– Experience with threat intel platforms and feed providers such as Anomali, Mandiant ADV, RiskIQ, Recorded future, ThreatConnect, Crowdstrike Falcon”, GreyNoise, Intel 471, “ZeroFox”, MISP, Flashpoint, and KELA.
– Experience in performing malware analysis and using the sandbox for detailed investigation.
– Security Certificates in CISSP, CISM, CISA, or equivalent.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)