Our client, a leading bank, is looking for talented .NET developers to join their development team on new Securities trading system projects. Successful candidate will be working on trading system development and able to learn multiple assets class trading. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Responsible with hands-on system development and testing for securities trading system.
– Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development and support.
– Conduct feasibility studies and impact analysis on system solutions and select system design.
– Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testings, UAT and implementations.
– Mentor junior developers on development and programming.
– 7 years’ experience in development and support across C#, VB, .NET, WCF, Oracle and SQL.
– Experience in securities trading with development and support for middle / back office applications is highly preferable.
– Experience in Excel VBA, FIX Connectivity, SSIS, Windows Batch Script, vbscript is preferable.
– Business knowledge in Equity Trading and middle / back office operation is desirable.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.