Our client is a leading enterprise with a large technology presence, they are driving a large-scale Technology Development Programme. They are running this core program in Hong Kong with a large development budget and resources. They are now looking for a Scrum Master to join their Project and Development teams in order to drive the Scrum management for the transformation.
– Provide guidance to the project and development team on Agile/Scrum practices.
– Act as the key person in driving the spring planning and spring management.
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
– Facilitate the daily scrum events and obtain a consensus on the disputes.
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Manage the project budget, forecast, and capture cost impacts for Change Requests.
– Providing Agile Project Management with the development team to guide through iterations.
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
– Experience in a Scrum Master role that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
– Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe) is highly preferred.
– Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
– Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques is preferred: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
– Knowledge of other Agile approaches is preferred: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
– Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
– Excellent communication and mentoring skills. English and Cantonese communications skill is a must.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant subjects from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)