The client is a leading consulting company helping top-tier banks with digital and agile transformation projects, covering compliance, operation risk, and enterprise independent testing area. They are running this core programme in Hong Kong with multiple-year plan.
We are now looking for strong Scrum Masters to join the Programme Management group in order to lead the team to transform to the Agile practice, and ensure all Enterprise Change Standards are met.
– Guiding the project team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to achieve business objects
– Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
– Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
– Managing the Agile Tool for tracking work (JIRA or Rally)
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Providing Agile Project Management with the development team to guide through iterations.
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
– Experience in a Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
– Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) is highly preferred.
– Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
– Knowledge of Agile approaches: Scrum, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
– Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
– Excellent communication and mentoring skills. English and Cantonese communications skill is a must.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant subjects from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/