Great opportunity for an experienced SAN/AIX/Windows Administrator to work for a leading Financial Institution.
– To provide administration support for all the SAN, Windows and Linux machines
– Experience in the following: SAN (Distributed Storage), IBM AIX Server, MS Exchange, Virtualization, VMWare, Redhat Linux, Hyper-V
– System Admin work (setting up accounts, etc) on a Windows AND Linux platform, this person will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing production issues or outages and responding in a timely fashion. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain procedures to company standards
– Someone from a BANKING BACKGROUND highly preferred
Qualified Candidate Will Possess:
– Engineering degree from a reputed University
– Excellent English, Cantonese
– Experience in administration of Storage and Linux 4 and 5 OR Solaris 9 and 10 and these technologies: IBM AIX Server, SAN, MS Exchange, Virtualization, VMWare, Redhat Linux, Hyper-V
Please mention current and expected salary on the CV. SAN experience is a must, Unix big plus!