Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is currently looking for talented SAN and NAS storage Engineers to join their global infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be part of their global team with large responsibilities across the global infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
– Support global distributed storage infrastructure including EMC SAN and Hitachi SAN Devices
– Support Network Attached Storage Devices using Netapps
– Responsible for infrastructure projects including system design, planning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning. Worked with global team to ensure a smooth project deployment
– Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc
– Manage Tier-2 and 3 support following ITIL practice and incident management
Qualified Candidate Will Possess:
– SAN Storage Engineer: At least 3+ years experience in EMC SAN and Hitachi SAN devices
– NAS Storage Engineer: At least 3+ years experience in at least one of the following: NetApp FAS series utilizing Data ONTAP, EMC Isilon, Oracle ZFS, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP), Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI)
– Extensive experience in HP Racks and Storage Apps a plus
– Engineering degree from a reputed University
– Excellent Communication skill in English
Please mention current and expected salary on the CV.