My client, a leading consultancy group is looking for a strong Salesforce Architect to implement their enterprise-level Salesforce solutions. The selected candidate would design and build Salesforce systems into their large-scale enterprise systems with innovative ideas. Great remuneration and growth.
– Responsible for the overall solution design starting from the business development phase. Bring successful Salesforce end-to-end implementation to large enterprises.
– Manage the solution design to integrate with other in-house / vendors systems using integration technologies.
– Host meetings and activities to understand and analyze solution requirements. Based on these requirements to create solutions which able to tackle the problem.
– Work with senior stakeholders and clients as a solution evangelist and delivery.
– Create architecture documents covering functional and non-functional requirements. Prepare documentation such as functional spec and design spec.
– Oversight and make recommendations on technical design such as the use of objects, data architecture, integration, User Interface design.
– Lead development teams to deliver the full implementation lifecycle – from inception to roll-out. Lead developers on development projects.
– Identification and creation of assets and reusable components.
– Perform quality assurance and review.
– Expert knowledge and experience of CRM System implementation experience with Salesforce (web & Salesforce 1 app, Visual Force UI & APEX Language)
– Experience with standard architecture methodologies.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
– Experience in applying business analysis/project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.
– Certified Salesforce Architect is a great plus. Other certifications in Salesforce would also be highly desirable.
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or MIS related from a reputed University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)