My client, a leading global financial institution is looking for a strong Salesforce Architect to implement their regional level Salesforce applications. The selected candidate would be design and build Salesforce system into their large scale enterprise systems with innovative ideas. Great remuneration and grow.
– Responsible for the overall solution design starting from the business development phase. The platform will be supporting thousands of users and hundred thousands of customers.
– Manage the solution design to integrate with other legacy systems using integration technologies such as IIB, DataPower and Castlron.
– Host meeting and activities to understand and analysis solution requirements. Based on these requirements to create solutions which able to tackle the problem.
– Work with senior management as a solution evangelist and delivery.
– Create architecture documents covering functional and non-functional requirements. Prepare documentations such as functional spec and design spec.
– Oversight and make recommendations on technical design such as use of objects, data architecture, integration, User Interface design.
– Lead development teams to deliver the full implementations lifecycle – from inception to roll-out. Lead developers on development projects.
– Identification and creation of assets and reusable components.
– Perform quality assurance and review.
– Expert knowledge and experience of CRM System implementation experience with Salesforce (web & Salesforce 1 app, Visual Force UI & APEX Language)
– Experience with standard architecture methodologies.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
– Experience in applying business analysis / project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.