My client, a leading global enterprise is looking for multiple Business Analyst and Consultant with strong Salesforce CRM development and implementation background to join their growing team. The selected candidate would be working on a very large scale enterprise systems with innovative ideas. Great remuneration and grow.
– Manage end-to-end technology development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Meeting with senior stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technology plan.
– Conduct interviews / sessions / workshops to collect requirements.
– Provide feasibility study, solution analysis and development plan.
– Document functional requirements and specifications.
– Manage technology development in both greenfield and customization using Salesforce.com CRM technologies and also Java, .Net, and Oracle.
– Manage post implementation handover with the business.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
– At least 3 years’ of CRM System implementation experience with Salesforce.com.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
– Hands-on development experience in either (Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle / DB2, Unix / Linux) or (C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Ajax, MS SQL, Windows Server) is highly preferable.
– Experience in applying business analysis / project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise.