My client, a leading global enterprise is looking for a technology leader with strong Salesforce.com development and implementation background to join their growing team. The selected candidate will be leading the development of a large scale CRM systems with innovative ideas across Fortune 500 clients. Great remuneration and grow.
– Be the Subject Matter Expert and Technology Leader in the Salesforce.com and CRM field.
– Lead the end-to-end technology development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Propose solutions and architecture design to business and clients.
– Work with the stakeholder and understand the requirements and provide technology solution.
– Build professional expertise and provide the best practice and solution to the client team.
– Act as a Technical and Project Lead to drive the end-to-end CRM solution design and implementation.
– Manage the technology execution team to provide technology deliverables in acording the the timeframe.
– Lead the technology development in both greenfield and customization using Salesforce.com CRM technologies and also Java, .Net, and Oracle.
– Mentor the technical team and nurture future leaders.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subjects from a reputed University.
– At least 6 years’ of CRM System implementation experience ideally with Salesforce.com (Other platforms like MS Dynamic would also be considered.)
– Team Leadership experience in driving the design and development of the technical solutions.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and/or Chinese.
– Large project management experience across technology transformations, business process re-design and technical implementation is highly preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
– Experience in applying business analysis / project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.