My client, a leading global enterprise is looking for a Technical Implementation with strong Salesforce.com development and implementation background to join their growing team. The selected candidate would be working on a large scale enterprise systems with innovative ideas across Fortune 500 clients. Great remuneration and grow.
– Manage end-to-end technology development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Meeting with senior stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technology plan.
– Conduct interviews / sessions / workshops to collect requirements.
– Provide feasibility study, solution analysis and development plan.
– Document functional requirements and specifications.
– Manage technology development in both greenfield and customization using Salesforce.com CRM technologies and also Java, .Net, and Oracle.
– Manage post implementation handover with the business.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
– At least 3 years’ of CRM System implementation experience with Salesforce.com.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
– Hands-on development experience in either (Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle / DB2, Unix / Linux) or (C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Ajax, MS SQL, Windows Server) is highly preferable.
– Experience in applying business analysis / project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise.