Our client, a well-established financial institution, is looking for an innovative .Net Senior Analyst Programmer. The selected candidate would be driving innovative projects including RPA. They are also actively growing and expanding. Great Remuneration and Benefit.
– Collect user requirements and design the functional specifications for multi-tiered .Net applications
– Manage the full development cycle including feasibility study, requirement collections, system design, development, testing, and production support in a DevOps environment.
– Take part in new innovative technology with developing RPA process.
– Manage system implementation and user training.
– Develop quality codes. Mentor junior programmers on technical advice.
– Lead system release support to UAT team and business.
– Prepare and write documentation including functional specification, design diagrams, architecture etc.
– At least 4 years’ experience in Microsoft.NET development technology.
– Hands-on experience with OOD programming.
– Knowledge in design and develop multi-threaded and multi-tiered applications
– SQL Development experience with MS SQL Database.
– Exposure to new innovative technologies ideally with RPA.
– Experience on Microsoft C#.Net, Microsoft Entity Framework, web service development, JSON, XML / XSD is required
– Exposure to mobile/web development is a great plus.
– Experience in working through the entire SDLC on enterprise-level development.
– Good at technical writing/documentation skills
– University degree from a reputed university
– Excellent English and Chinese
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)