Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a Project Manager with Regulatory experience in driving front office trading-related projects. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving risk and regulatory initiatives.
– Provide project management and business analysis on IT change projects, including mandatory regulatory and discretionary Change The Bank projects. Driving business analysis and feasibility study on potential projects.
– Work with different businesses and technology teams in overseeing and tracking the technology project portfolios for FICC and EQD business.
– Support Risk Management processes and procedures, as well as related applications and tools across the firm.
– Act as an advisor related to firm policy and procedures, system dependencies, and division best practices.
– Work with technology silos, operations, and finance in coordinating front to backtesting.
– Manage and deliver Compliance and Regulatory Change projects.
– Lead and implement the projects from end to end delivery.
– Identify project risk and mitigate business risk.
– 10 years of working experience with a major management consultancy or in the banking industry.
– Hands-on IT project management skills.
– Strong knowledge of Asian markets and exchange, including associated regulations (CSRC / SFC, etc.)
– Past experience on projects such as OTC derivatives reporting, Initial Margin, IBOR migration, compliance reporting, management reporting, etc.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good technical experience in SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
– Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and change priorities.
– Great personality to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the organizations.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Candidates who speak and write Chinese (Mandarin) would be a great plus.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)