Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst for their regional insurance technology project. Selected candidate would be representing the business side to manage the regional projects. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with different countries business analyst teams and business teams to identify the requirements.
– Understand the new business process and distribution methodology to specific the requirements.
– Lead the transformation of distribution system and Point Of Sales to a more customer-centric solution, especially on a mobile environment.
– Prepare test cases and test plan.
– Manage UAT with the business to ensure the system is meeting requirement specifications.
– At least 5 years experience in business analysis or relevant position.
– Insurance (General or Life) experience is highly preferred, especially with product distribution.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner
– Excellent presentation and communication skills. This is a regional role that requires you to work with different countries using English (written and spoken)
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.