A well-known global bank is looking for a Regional Staffing Manager to develop and implement recruitment and operational strategies for their temporary/contracting workforce across the Asia Pacific region.
– Develop and implement recruitment and operational strategies for the temporary workforce across the Asia Pacific region
– Manage a team of recruiters to provide end-to-end recruitment services and support of temporary employees for all business areas
– Structure and negotiate compensation with successful candidates, agencies and hiring managers
– Work in partnership with the global recruitment teams and hiring managers on all temporary recruitment issues and understanding their recruitment needs
– Provide leadership and management to temporary employees, including, on/off-boarding, training/development, performance reviews, employee relations etc.
– Work closely with key recruitment vendors, review performance and review new vendors as required
– Provide recruitment related reports on market data, analysis on trends and recruitment statistics
– Perform regular reporting and analysis on headcount, cost, quality etc.
– Drive ad hoc projects on regional /global initiatives
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 7+ years of managing teams across locations within recruitment/RPO industry essential
– Both in-house and agency recruitment experience highly preferred
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
– Detail oriented with highly developed client services skills
– Strong data management, problem solving and project management skills
– Sound knowledge of employment law and HR practices
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Strong PC skills – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint