An industry leading multinational corporation is looking for a Regional Senior Human Resources Officer / Generalist to provide a full spectrum of HR support and administration across the Asia-Pacific region.
– Provide HR support and services across the Asia Pacific region
– Manage the recruitment processes, including, job posting, CV screening, coordinating and conducting interviews
– Handle employment contracts, visa applications and renewals, conduct employee inductions
– Provide HR administrative support to countries in Asia, including, payroll, tax and benefits
– Maintain HR policies and procedures; provide communication and guidance to managers and employees
– Perform analysis and reporting for headcount, attrition, diversity etc.
– Keep informed of employment law and regulations for APAC countries and implement changes
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 5+ years of HR related experience gained from sizable MNCs / international organisations
– Must have experience in providing regional HR support and services; knowledge of payroll / tax / benefits in other APAC countries highly preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with a strong sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
– Strong team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as they arise
** Please provide current and expected salary on applications**