Our client, a leading bank headquartered in the western world, is looking for a Regional Security and Risk Manager based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be the key person in driving the Security measures and Risk management across the bank. Great exposure and opportunity to grow.
– Manage Asia CyberSecurity Programme to improve the CyberSecurity maturity and resilience capability.
– Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
– Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance with information security & BCP standards and policies (in-house and external technology platforms)
– Lead the risk governance activities to ensure stable and secure operations across the IT division.
– Review potential risk exposure across infrastructure and technology vendors.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements of the region in order to conduct internal self-assessments and gap analysis and ensure compliance.
– Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives.
– Plan and drive the IS audit plan across various scope, where it can focus on high-risk domains.
– Around 7 years of technology experience, in technology risk/security.
– Strong knowledge of risk control frameworks, risk management practices, and regulatory requirements.
– Background and certifications in Information Security (CISSP/ CISM) and Auditing (CISA).
– Strong project management and stakeholders management skill.
– Demonstrable ability to define and drive strategy while working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders
– Familiar with technology regulations across Asia Pacific regulators.
– Excellent Communications Skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/