My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a young and passionate PMO office to join their global programme office. Selected candidate will be working on regional projects with global stakeholders. International environment with lots of grow opportunity.
– Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
– Work with Project Manager to maintain and develop project charters and project plan document.
– Track project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
– Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
– Track Project Change and assist in managing project scope
– Provide research in project management methodology across project management processes, tools and technologies.
– Assist Project Managers in:
• Being compliant to firm’s project management standards
• Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
• Establishing headcount projections by project, and in conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
• Vendor contract management and invoice processing
– 3 – 5 Years experience on Project Management or PMO process, experience with full project lifecycle.
– Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
– PMP / Prince2 Certifications is highly preferred.
– Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
– Business Analysis experience preferred.
– Finance Industry knowledge preferred.
– Working experience with large global enterprise or large consultancy firm.
– Able to work with geographically and culturally diverse team in different countries.
– Exceptional Communications skills in English.
– Degree from a Reputable University.