My client, a leading financial institution in the region, is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to drive their next-generation network project. This person will be facilitating regional projects and documentations. Exposure to top management and decision makers.
– Manage Network Project documentations including business requirements, functional requirements, test plans and test case, project plan etc.
– Ability to translate technical network requirements into specific implementation requirements.
– Manage Request-for-information (RFI), Requirest-for-Proposal (RFP) in according to the time, budget, and cost defined in the project charters.
– Create execution plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to be delivered.
– Review the network architecture design and quality assurance.
– Work closely with the technical team and business stakeholders in Asia to document network objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, risk into the project charters.
– Manage meetings with network and security SMEs to identify the appropriate solution and design.
– Conduct risk assessment to document security risk expectations and design associated compensating controls based on risk assessment results.
– Experience as an Infrastructure Business Analyst or Project Manager.
– Exceptional documentation skills in the business analysis and project management cycle.
– Proven track records in managing a large scale infrastructure project across multiple regional stakeholders.
– Experience working with stakeholders across negotiation and getting sign off.
– Demonstrable project management skills (planning, budgetary control etc.), Negotiations skills, good verbal /written communication skills.
– Network Infrastructure and Security experience is a must.
– University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
– PMP Certification is preferred.
– Ability to take self-initiatives and provide leadership to high-performing teams.