Looking for experienced HR Generalists at all levels – HR Manager / Assistant HR Manager / Senior HR Executives, to provide a full spectrum of HR support and advisory services to business units across the region.
– Provide HR support and advisory services to employees and line managers on recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development etc.
– Manage the recruitment processes, including, job posting, CV screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, offer management
– Work closely with the business to identify training and development needs; plan and implement training and development workshops; facilitate in HR related training workshops
– Maintain HR policies and procedures; provide communication and guidance to managers and employees
– Perform analysis and reporting for headcount, attrition, budgets etc.
– Keep informed of employment law and regulations and implement changes
– Work closely with the business to drive projects
– Provide leadership and coaching to junior HR members on the team
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 6+ years of related HR experience gained from sizable MNCs
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and preferably Mandarin
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
– Strong IT skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS
– Good knowledge of HR practices and employment laws
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise
– Strong organisational and time management skills
– Team player